Learn how to effectively roll-out emergency communication and contingency measures for COVID-19
As we experience the effects of the coronavirus moving across the nation, do you have your school’s contingency and communications plans ready to go? If not, watch or download this presentation to learn six critical steps that will help you and your team prepare to handle the COVID-19 virus in your community.
In this session, we explore what a contingency plan should look like from a short-term or long-term closure perspective; and how to effectively communicate your plans to the community.
- How to develop a closure plan – for short, or long term
- How to develop a homeschool or virtual school academic/curriculum plan
- How to ensure your school is safe for students, staff and families
- How to reassure your community that you’re handling any crisis effectively
- How should staff and employees interact with families and the community in times of extreme stress?
- How to find and engage influencers to boost your messages to your community